Sunday, January 5, 2020

Talking to Myself Three


Zinnias on my kitchen table 

***

Talking to Myself Three January 5, 2020

When did it begin? I was thirteen.
I loved that teacher. I saw the 
beautiful flowers our neighbor
had in her yard. I wanted to take
my teacher flowers like those–
zinnias they were. In our backyard
we had a big oak tree. I planted
zinnia seeds. I watered them
and waited. Nothing came up.
Someone explained: for zinnias 
the soil has to be just right; then
plenty of sun. I still plant zinnias,
and now their brilliant colors
rise up, and if the wind knocks
them over, I know they’ll turn 
their stems and go up again.
I take them to our postmaster,
and all the workers and customers
like them. The word spread about
my zinnias. I got a call: could
her friend come and pick some
for a wedding? I said yes and 
watched them pick “as many
as you like.” There were many, 
and they took a generous number.
With zinnias, the more you pick,
the more there are. Give zinnias
away, and more buds appear.
They’re still my favorite flower.

The wedding was beautiful, she said.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone
    I am Angelica, 36yrs.I was diagnosed with PCOS/insulin resistance, me and my husband have been trying for more than 12years so we went to the obgyn and he put me on metformin 500mg 1x a day progesterone, Clomid 50 mg first month no ovulation 2nd month he upped the dosage on clomid to 100 that didn't make me ovulate either i am not on my last day of progesterone and will be taking clomid 150mg i am also taking dexamethasone and pregnitude to help me ovulate. my next step was the injections and looking into them they are very costly and steel no positive result then i saw on the internet how people uses herbal herbs from Dr James herbal made medicine to get pregnant and cures all kinds of diseases so i gave a try and here 2017 i got pregnant and got a baby girl and i decided to try again and i contacted Dr James again earlier this year and I'm now 5 weeks pregnant thanks  DR James.. if you are in my situation and you are suffering from such diseases like dont go and wast your money on drugs and injections  Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,(A just reach him ON : drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com And You can call/WhatsApp dr James on +2348152855846  

    ReplyDelete