Sunday, January 2, 2022

Being Wise Forty-Eight


 Judy and her dog Wag, with fog behind,Wag curious. a few years ago


Being Wise Forty-Eight January 2, 2022


Our human connections tell all even

if we don’t notice. People read us, mostly

through our eyes and sometimes hear

what we don’t say. Words help though.

We can forget nominal pain, sharp twinges

once we’re up and moving around. The

connections are simple and quite potent.

Distractions don’t delay our communion

when it flows forth even when mice are

scrambling around among our papers.

Not much delays the flow of good spirits.

In the beginning I had everything to learn.

And I did. I suffered, but I healed. My

understanding increased. Truth is truth.

Patience outlives anger. Kindness wins

in the end. Small disruptions vanish.

Silence restores the temper. 

Nothing is lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment